5 famous women in IT
- Mary Meeker. She is a great analyst of Morgan Stanley. Each of her reports becomes a great discovery in the world of IT and is studied in detail by every investor.
- Sheryl Sandberg. She is a great workaholic and her rise to success is connected with social media. Thanks to them she became wealthy. Also, her persistence and knowledge in the field of programming lead to her success.
- Marissa Mayer. She an American businesswoman and investor. She started her career at Google, then she was the CEO at Yahoo.
- Esther Dyson. She is a board member and an active investor in a variety of start-ups, mostly in online services, health care/genetics, and space travel.
- Susan Wojcicki. She was involved in the founding of Google, and became Google's first marketing manager in 1999. After observing the success of YouTube, Wojcicki proposed the acquisition of YouTube by Google in 2006, and has served as CEO of YouTube since 2014.
#STEMLOOK #roboticsforkids #codingforkids #STEM #northshoremums #sydneymums #afterschool #stemlookau #sydney #education