5 Ways to develop logical thinking
- Solve puzzles. Do it as often as you can and your brain will get used to solving complex problems.
- Play logical games. It’s a very effective way to develop thinking. Play chess and draughts, which make your brain work at its full capacity.
- Do a lot of mathematical tasks. It is very useful at any age. The more difficult a task is, the more actively your brain works.
- Ask yourself questions like “What?”, “How?”, “Why?”. You can do it anywhere. Just choose any object you see and ask these three questions. Answer them clearly. If you don’t know anything, google them. In this way you will equip yourself with a lot of useful knowledge.
- Think of 5 different ways out of a situation or think of 5 different uses of an object.
#STEMLOOK #roboticsforkids #codingforkids #STEM #northshoremums #tuition #criticalthinking #codingcamp #kidseducation #arduino