5 ways to develop your memory
- Eat healthy food and exercise. Make sure you eat enough products containing vitamins improving memory as well as fatty acids. Eat more fruit, vegetables, fish.
- Make your brain work. Do crosswords, play chess, read newspapers, learn languages.
- Develop abstract thinking. To train memory make it a habit to remember high volumes of information and be attentive. Carefully look at people and try to remember their face expression, color of clothes, various details.
- Develop associative thinking. It works by associating the information we need to remember with sense organs. You can associate information with some smell, for example.
- Take your emotions under control. When we are under stress, even good memory can fail. So, it’s important to be able to control your emotions in stressful situations.
#STEMLOOK #roboticsforkids #codingforkids #STEM #northshoremums #sydney #education #australia #onlineclass #onlineeducation