Advice to parents of inattentive kids
- Encourage independence in your kid. Make him responsible for doing some task. Without parents’ interference he will soon learn to concentrate on the necessary activity.
- Create a quiet stress free working place. The place should be free from toys, gadgets, bright posters and noise.
- Make sure your child has time and opportunity to have a rest after school and does some physical and mental activity.
- Don’t criticize. Constant criticism because of their being inattentive and absent-minded will disappoint your child and it will be difficult for him to concentrate.
- Develop their interest in knowledge. Look for educational course which use uncommon teaching methods. And remember that the best type of activity for kids is games.
#STEMLOOK #roboticsforkids #codingforkids #STEM #northshoremums #sydneymums #afterschool #stemlookau #sydney #education