Gamification in education: how and why does it work?
Every year it is becoming more and more difficult to make kids interested in a subject. Educators frequently offer kids to play various games during their classes to increase their engagement, participation and competition.
Gamification helps to make education fun and achieve the desired results because:
- It makes studying more effective
- It motivates kids to study after school
- It makes the process of learning more engaging and interesting both for students and teachers
- It helps learners to have a positive attitude to making mistakes, which are natural while studying
- It makes students active participants in the learning process
- Students learn the material faster and remember it longer
#STEMLOOK #roboticsforkids #codingforkids #STEM #northshoremums #tuition #criticalthinking #codingcamp #kidseducation #arduino