How to balance criticism and praise?
- Always analyze facts. A parent can understand reasons and consequences.
- A feeling of guilt and pride develop quickly. Before expressing your opinion, ask for your kid’s opinion.
- Hug your kid, talk to him and respect him. A balanced child will not go crazy because of praise and will not be depressed because of criticism.
- Praise small kids for something good. Criticize older children’s behavior, but do it correctly.
- Praise and criticize yourself for your actions, your educational methods, analyze what would be pleasant and what you would be sorry for. Do the same with your children.
#STEMLOOK #roboticsforkids #codingforkids #STEM #northshoremums #tuition #criticalthinking #codingcamp #kidseducation #arduino