- Term 4 2020 dates 15th October - 16th December.
- It is a robotics playgroup class to learn and develop important skills required at school and life: logical thinking, fine motor skills, understanding colors and surfaces, basic logical thinking, understanding cause and effect, following instructions, communication, technology, basic coding logic and of course fun and play
- Recommended age is 4-5 years old, great for preschoolers and young smarties, however it depends on a child and 3 year old are welcome to do the trial
- The format is a robotics open playground for kids of preschool age to play and learn
- Many fun activities, play, socialising, cognitive development, robots and robots challenging activities for preschoolers
- Small groups of max 5 kids (accompanied by mum/dad, nanny or granny/grandpa)
IMPORTANT: Parent/guardian stays with a kid, assists him/her building robots as well as socializes with other parents/guardian
- Enroll your child today to join STEMLOOK robotics playgroup in Chatswood.
- There are 9 classes per School Term.
- Location address: 10A/47 Neridah St, Chatswood, 2067
Location address: 460 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills 2010
- You can find more information on the course here
- By enrolling your child into our class you agree to our Terms and Conditions
Back to Chatswood Face to Face Classes