- Term 2 2021 dates 19th Apr - 21st Jun (14th Jun Public Holiday - CLOSED)
- Term 1 2021 dates 27th January - 30th March.
- It is a robotics playgroup class to learn and develop important skills required at school and life: logical thinking, fine motor skills, understanding colors and surfaces, basic logical thinking, understanding cause and effect, following instructions, communication, technology, basic coding logic and of course fun and play
- Recommended age is 4-5 years old, great for preschoolers and young smarties, however it depends on a child and 3 year old are welcome to do the trial
- The format is a robotics open playground for kids of preschool age to play and learn
- Many fun activities, play, socialising, cognitive development, robots and robots challenging activities for preschoolers
- Check our Curriculum Map to see STEMLOOK student path.
- Small groups of max 5 kids (accompanied by mum/dad, nanny or granny/grandpa)
IMPORTANT: Parent/guardian stays with a kid, assists him/her building robots as well as socializes with other parents/guardian
- Enrol your child today to join STEMLOOK robotics playgroup in Chatswood.
- There are 9 classes per School Term.
- Address in Chatswood: 10A/47 Neridah Street, Chatswood 2067
- Address in Burwood: C/37A Burwood Road, Burwood 2134
Address in Surry Hills: 460 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills 2010
- You can find more information on the course here
Back to Chatswood Face to Face Classes