Robot Newbies is a perfect class for children 4-5 years old (3 y.o. trial class) to step into the world of robotics. They will develop logical thinking, fine motor skills and basic coding as well as will have fun and will communicate with other students. We use UARO – unique robotic kit developed by ROBOROBO. Robotic kit is provided for in-class use.
Robot Newbies 4-5 y.o.
$249.00 – $459.00
- Term 2 2022 dates 29th Apr – 30th June
- Term 3 2022 dates 23rd July – 23rd September.
- It is a robotics playgroup class to learn and develop important skills required at school and life: logical thinking, fine motor skills, understanding colors and surfaces, basic logical thinking, learn cause and effect, following instructions, communication, technology, basic coding and of course fun and play.
- Recommended age is 4-5 years old, great for preschoolers and young smarties, however it depends on a child and 3 year old are welcome to do the trial.
- The format is a robotics open playground for kids of preschool age to play and learn.
- Many fun activities, play, socialising, cognitive development, robots and robots challenging activities for preschoolers.
- Check our Curriculum Map to see STEMLOOK student path.
- Small groups of max 5 kids (accompanied by mum/dad, nanny or granny/grandpa).
- IMPORTANT: Parent/guardian stays with a kid, assists him/her building robots as well as socializes with other parents/guardian.
- Enrol your child today to join STEMLOOK robotics playgroup.
- There are 9 classes per School Term.
Unique Robotic Kit
We use UARO – a unique robotic kit specially designed for children 4-5 years old (3 y.o. trial class). It will help children to develop robotics skills with ease.
The course content is the same across our campuses and online.
Chatswood: 10a/47 Neridah St, Chatswood, NSW 2067
Burwood: C/37A Burwood Road, Burwood, NSW 2134
Surry Hills: 460 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills, NSW 2010