Robot Engineers camp combines Coding, Maths, Robotics and Physics for Y3 – Y7 students. Full day in person robotics camp on campus. Small groups. Children will design, build and program robots. The goal of the course is to learn coding, engineering, electronics, physics of electrical circuits, sensors, etc. Furthermore, students will gain troubleshooting skills and enhance their mathematical thinking. Our program has been developed for children by STEAM robotics and coding educators from leading robotics educational institution.
Robot Engineers Camp Y3-Y7
$120.00 – $350.00
Young engineers complete a number of challenges to create robotics projects.
- 23rd Dec 2021 or 17th Jan 2022 8:30am – 4:00pm in Chatswood or
- 24th Dec 2021 or 17th Jan 2022 8:30am – 4:00pm in Burwood
- Age: school Y3-Y7
- Learn STEM, robotics, coding and electronics.
- More experienced students share knowledge with less experienced. New students are able to see what they can achieve as they progress. This approach allows keep students motivation high as well as teach them teamwork, collaboration and communications.
- Children build robots and learn robots coding during camp.
- Book your coding camp ticket today to secure a place for your child on school holiday
- Address in Chatswood: 10A/47 Neridah Street, Chatswood, 2067
- Address in Burwood: C/37A Burwood Road, Burwood, 2134
Friendly Coding Environment
As your child progresses, our teachers will offer more complex projects and assignments to learn how to use robots in real life as well as to prepare for robotics and coding competitions. All programming assignments are performed in a visual programming environment compatible with Windows laptops, Android and iOS (Apple) tablets.
The course content is the same across our campuses and online.
Chatswood: 10a/47 Neridah St, Chatswood, NSW 2067
Burwood: C/37A Burwood Road, Burwood, NSW 2134
Surry Hills: 460 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills, NSW 2010