- Set goals. It is the easiest way to motivate your kid. Goals show prospects and direction, which make doing tasks easier.
- When you know where to go and what to do, it means you have a plan, which helps you to achieve your goals.
- When talking to your kids it is important to explain to them why they should act in this or that way. Kids are curious and want to know answers to questions.
- No matter what you tell your kid, he will notice the way you act. Inspire them to do something good.
- You kid cannot be successful in everything. Failures can demotivate him. Your support will help him be persistent in achieving goals despite difficulties.
#STEMLOOK #roboticsforkids #codingforkids #STEM #northshoremums #sydneymums #afterschool #stemlookau #sydney #education