- Sort out toys. Do it together with your kid. Put toys into different containers. If your child goes to school, help him organize his things with the help of shelves and folders.
- If you have several kids, it will be good for each of them to have their own containers with toys which they can share.
- Ask your kids to pick up toys and put them into a container on a regular basis. Schoolchildren can be asked to go round the house and collect their things, bring them to their room and put them in their place.
- Depending on the age of your kid, you can delegate them some household chores. Remind them about it, help them and don’t forget to praise.
- Set a good example. Keep things organized and always finish the things you start doing.
#STEMLOOK #roboticsforkids #codingforkids #STEM #northshoremums #tuition #criticalthinking #codingcamp #kidseducation #arduino