Part 1: Introductory level of Coding in Python. Children will learn to use variables, if statements and loops in Python and create various games.
Part 2: Intermediate level of Coding in Python. Children will learn functional programming in Python and develop logical games.
Part 3: Advanced level of Coding in Python. Students will learn classification in Python and practice in game development.
Part 4: Expert level of Coding in Python. Students will work on final project and completely finished game development.
- Term 3 2021 dates 12th July - 11th September.
- Term 2 2021 dates 19th Apr - 21st Jun (14th Jun Public Holiday - CLOSED)
- Join age is school Y5 - Y8.
- Face to Face Class
- Includes access to STEMLOOK Online Educational Platform with additional materials and challenges.
- There are 9 classes per School Term.
- Check our Curriculum Map to see STEMLOOK student path.
- Address in Chatswood: 10A/47 Neridah Street, Chatswood 2067
- Address in Burwood: C/37A Burwood Road, Burwood 2134
- Address in Surry Hills: 460 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills 2010
- You can find more information on the course here
- Did not find your time/day ?-contact us