- wholegrain products. They help us to be active for long periods of time.
- fish and seafood. They are rich in Omega-3, which helps to protect brain and improves memory and concentration.
- walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds. They are rich in the necessary vitamins and minerals which are good for your brain.
- broccoli. It is rich in vitamin K, which improves memory.
- avocado. It is rich in vitamin E and Omega-3. Half an avocado every day will do you a lot of good.
- tropical fruit. It contains vitamin A, which is good for the brain.
- green tea. It is useful for the whole organism. Drinking green tea improves brain activity and memory.
#STEMLOOK #roboticsforkids #codingforkids #STEM #northshoremums #tuition #criticalthinking #codingcamp #kidseducation #arduino