- Create associations and visual images. It is much easier to remember something if you associate it with the knowledge you have
- Learn poems and read aloud. It helps if you learn one poem every week
- Learn foreign languages. It is one of the best ways to make brain cells work
- Remember what has happened during the day. Before going to bed, try to remember what you have done since you woke up
- Play intellectual games. It can be puzzles, chess, brain teasers.
- Change the familiar route. While going to work, try to remember the number of birds you have seen, the clothes of passersby, etc
- Lead a healthy lifestyle. Fresh air, doing sport and a good night’s sleep are necessary for a good memory
#STEMLOOK #roboticsforkids #codingforkids #STEM #northshoremums #sydney #education #australia #onlineclass #onlineeducation