How to improve visual thinking?
Visual thinking is the ability to imagine, understand and process non-verbal information. There are several ways to develop and improve it.
- Work on the skill of finding differences between objects.
- Train visual memory. Show kids some objects/pictures, then hide them and ask them to recall which of them they remember. Ask them to describe the pictures they have seen.
- Develop attention to detail.
- Teach them orientation in space.
- Develop their understanding of depth. The notion of depth is part of visual thinking. Play darts, basketball and tennis with them.
- Start developing mathematical skills.
#STEMLOOK #roboticsforkids #codingforkids #STEM #northshoremums #sydney #education #australia #onlineclass #onlineeducation