- Make sure your kids eat healthily. Healthy food contributes to the mental development of your kid.
- Let them take up physical activity as it stimulates cognitive development.
- Encourage your kid to achieve their goals, learn from mistakes and not give up when they face difficulties.
- Read together with your child. Reading not only develops interest in reading itself, but also teaches different values, develops imagination.
- Choose stimulating games. Give preference to educational games.
- Talk with your kid. Verbal communication with your kid promotes getting new communication skills and learning new vocabulary.
- Develop emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence is the ability to manage your own and other people’s emotions.
#STEMLOOK #roboticsforkids #codingforkids #STEM #northshoremums #sydneymums #afterschool #stemlookau #sydney #education