- Read detective stories. The more detective stories you read, the better you will understand the logic of professionals investigating crimes.
- When doing an action, at least sometimes ask yourself questions such as why you are doing it, what will happen if you do not do it, what will happen if you make a mistake, etc.
- Learn to do something with your left hand if you are a right-handed person and vice versa. In this way you will activate both cerebral hemispheres.
- Spend at least an hour in the fresh air. This will help to promote the development of logical thinking.
- Don’t do the same thing for more than an hour. Change activities. It will help to keep your brain active and promote logical thinking.
#STEMLOOK #roboticsforkids #codingforkids #STEM #northshoremums #sydneymums #afterschool #stemlookau #sydney #education