- Support kid’s interests. Praise everything good. If they like reading, provide them with good books.
- Inspire them with examples of famous people. Everybody knows that successful people inspire a lot. Read biographies of famous people, what they were interested in when they were young.
- Answer all questions. Don’t ignore kids’ questions however naïve or useless they might seem. By explaining to them what they want, you will encourage them to think critically, ask and answer questions.
- Learn together with your kids. Show them that you are also interested in everything new.
- Praise them and provide feedback. Providing feedback promotes motivation. Praise them for their desire to learn something new.
#STEMLOOK #roboticsforkids #codingforkids #STEM #northshoremums #robot #sydneyactivities #northshore #coding #tutoring