- It helps to get knowledge. Kids like to create something useful and interesting with their own hands. If a kid is interested in technology, why not start creating robots?
- It helps kids to become attentive and diligent. It is what many modern kids lack.
- They do not waste their time on watching TV, using social networks, playing computer games. They create useful things.
- It helps to get new knowledge in physics by applying the laws of physics into practice rather than by learning boring formulae.
- It develops the skill of working in a team.
#STEMLOOK #roboticsforkids #codingforkids #STEM #northshoremums #tuition #criticalthinking #codingcamp #kidseducation #arduino