Long-term memory helps us to remember information for long periods of time. It is extremely important in everyday life to perform different tasks. What can we do?
- repeat information so that it can move from short-term memory to long-term
- do not cram. You need to understand thoroughly what you are studying
- structure the material. Try to group similar information
- use mnemonics. You need to associate what you want to remember with something you are familiar with
- visualize information. Try paying attention to photos, graphs, charts. If you do not have them, create your own
- read the information aloud. Reading aloud helps to remember facts much better
#STEMLOOK #roboticsforkids #codingforkids #STEM #northshoremums #sydneymums #afterschool #stemlookau #sydney #education